Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Beginning Of The Renaissance!

So I'm starting a blog... who knew i would ever get around to doing it? I have wanted one for some time, but with my constantly distracted mind, i seem to forget my intentions. However, I have FINALLY remembered to sit down and start a blog. My blog. I have thought a lot about what I want my blog to be about, because of course there are many things that interest me and that I want to share with the world. It took me some time, but I finally came to the conclusion that there is no one thing that i want to dedicate my blog to, so i will cover everything! I figured that since I love to talk about things from fashion to art to books to the crazy visions i have of my future home, i will share them all here, hence the name Renaissance Girl. I'm a girl who does a little bit of everything. So if you're here, please stay, leave me a comment, and maybe you will even come back tomorrow!

~Renaissance Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment